Our patterns move right along as we round out our pattern study. The children worked on creating more complex patterns. They continue to see them in so many aspects of the day, in books, with toys, in their art…We sure do love patterns!
We will be headed off to a field trip on May 18 and 19. All are invited to come to Zachary's Park where we will have a day of fun and exersize. You are invited to stay with us and play or you can drop your little one off. Class times will be the same as if we were at school. Directions will come home soon!
This week’s Show and Tell- May 10th-14th
This week will bring show and tell to an end. Your child is welcome to bring the toy of their choice (with your permission)!
Our Day...
Classroom Schedule Cubs Curriculum Class
8:40 Arrival-Sign In, Greeting 8:45-9:00 Morning Routines- Theme Song, Calendar, Penny Jar, Hands to make 100 Chart 9:00-9:20 Bible Lesson 9:20-9:40 Snack- Journals 9:40-10:10 Circle Time-Letter Pals, Oral Discussion, Group Reading and Theme Activities, Shared Writing. 10:10-11:10 Learning Centers—Math Moments, Shared Group, Sensory, Construction, Independent Writing, Art, Literacy Groups ect. 11:10-11:15 Clean up 11:15-11:35 Closing Meeting—Kindergarten Work 11:40 Dismissal
I am a proud mother of 2 girls Meaghan (14) and Becca(16). I have been married to my husband, John for 19 years this December! I love teaching! I have been teaching for 20 years! It is truly the work God has sent me here to do!