Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I am so excited about starting this new school year with you and your little ones. Please remember that we are a team in this new adventure and I hope you will feel welcome in the classroom anytime!!!
A few notes to remember and note...
Please send a regular sized book bag to school with your child every day. Be sure to check your child’s book bags after class. Please be sure to initial the date on your child’s monthly calendar that comes home in your child’s book bag. This will not only let me know you received the items inside but your child will also earn stickers on their reward chart.
You will want to send a change of clothing (enclosed in a large Ziploc and labeled with your child’s name) in their book bag. We may have too much fun in class and get a touch messy from time to time. Please be sure to send your child in their “work” clothes.
Please feel free to contact me any time! I am always thrilled to spend time with parents! I would love to be a partner with you this year!